Game of Thrones is an awesome TV show that's on HBO. If you haven't seen it yet, close your browser and go watch it immediately. It's based off of the fantasy epics the Song of Fire and Ice by George RR Martin, and they are some of the best, most comprehensive character Fantasy I have ever read. The TV show has taken the pop culture world by storm, so naturally Etsy is chock full of awesome Game of Thrones stuff. I've collected the best for you in this week's Etsy Explosion!
1. When I first saw the image of this tanktop on pinterest, I went into a total frenzy trying to find it on the internets. Naturally, I found it on Etsy, and I am chomping at the bit until I can afford to get it. It's an urban take on the Stark siblings - with Jon as an afterthought at the very bottom. I NEED THIS TANKTOP, and any other fashionable GoT fan needs one as well (they come in boy sizes, too!)
2. Display your badass side with a subtle bracelet that reads "Khaleesi".
3. Even though they are kind of dicks, I am really partial to House Greyjoy's insignia (it may have something to do with my cephalopod obsession...) This House Greyjoy banner proudly displays their tentacley insignia along with the Greyjoy's motto: "We Do Not Sow"
4. This STUPIDLY ADORABLE print reads "you're the direwolf to my Stark". AWWW.
5. I first laid eyes on this Disney inspired image of Daenerys at the Hey Geek Girl! art gallery opening, curated by my dear friend Bonnie Burton. I am more than thrilled to now see it on a super adorable, super fashionable tanktop!
6. I'm a firm believer than one can never have too many totebags (this especially rings true to me as Seattle has recently outlawed plastic grocery bags!), so why not have fashionable AND geeky tote bags? This one certainly takes the cake, as it reads "The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors", a famous line from Game of Thrones.
7. If you change iPhone cases as much as I do, you know they are an important fashion accessory. Show off your Game of Thrones love with this rad case that features the map from the Song of Fire and Ice Books.
8. This delightfully geeky but still fashionable pendant necklace reads "valar morghulis". It is based off of the coin that Jaqen gifts to Arya if she needs to call him from Braavos.