Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Outfit # 40: Life Size Ghost










Plaid Shirt: Thrifted // Skirt: Wholesale-Dress.net // Boots: Thrifted // Unicorn Necklace c/o RUBY // Unicorn ring c/o Amelia Mays // "Unicorn poop" ring c/o Deastar

This outfit is from Sunday, aka the last day of Aki-con, hence the dark circles underneath my eyes. Last night I slept from 8pm to 12am, woke up for two hours, then went back to sleep until this morning when I woke up for work. I feel like a new person - I was SO EXHAUSTED YESTERDAY. Geeks know how to party. And destroy livers.

This skirt is from my massive order from wholesale-dress.net - don't worry, haul post is coming soon. I am pretty in love with it, except when it came it had these weird short things sewn into them that I couldn't fit up my fat thighs. So I cut them out and now it's 100% sheer, but I still love it. Silly Asian wholesale websites!

I feel like as I receive more and more jewelry, it just becomes like 65% unicorn and the rest is... not as important. This necklace is pretty much incredible and came in a HUGE care package from RUBY in Capetown, Africa. They sent me about 10 different necklaces and a TON of super uguuu~ kawaii lingerie. Seriously one of the nicest packages I have ever received from a sponsor ever. I almost cried ;_;

Oh, also! Want to win free leggings? Romwe is, as usual, having one of their epic giveaways, and you can enter it here. I own a bunch of stuff from Romwe and I have never been disappointed in their products.

The joint makeup channel I'm involved in posted a new makeup tutorial today: this time, Meagan and Tara teach you how to be Honey Boo Boo. It's hilarious, and the look is surprisingly wearable for a night out.




And the most amazing news of my day: My article on creepers creepin' on me in cosplay made it onto Think Progress. I... wow. I've been getting a lot of negative feedback (AND positive, but the negative stings), so to have my issues and voice be heard on such a large platform has all but flabbergasted me.


10 comments:

  1. Wow, great shots. You're gorgeous!

    I've always wanted to try cosplaying at a comic-con, but I'm a bit too self concious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut the lining off from any sheer clothes, coz usually the lining is some really uncomfy material. And I have a giant butt that last got photographed in Japan, altho I wore pants and I thanked the photographer with my middle finger.
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool that your article was featured on Think Progress, that's fucking awesome! You are amazing and my hero.

    And you look so good here, ugh! I love those boots. And your skiiirrrrt! When are you making a haul video?? Do it now! My package hasn't come yet, so depressed; I just wanna roll around in cheap fabrics. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! i would totally wear this outfit. it's so me. great shirt, too! awesome thrift find! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you dress. It is a great combination of clothing that really makes you a woman. I enjoy your blogs, but mostly I love your pics that you post. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that skirt!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Molly! I'm Jess, I saw your comment on my mine on Bow Ties Are Cool. :-)
    What part of Seattle are you in?

    Jess
    seworange@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look so amazing. I'm going to have to check out that wholesale Site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sasha Braus (Sasha Burausu) was part of the 104th Trainees Squad, and a compulsive food hoarder with an overly polite way of speech. She is one of the new recruits that came in together with Eren and Mikasa, Sasha joins the Scouting Legion despite being terrified of Titans. Just enjoy Sasha Braus cosplay costume in www.cosplayfield.com please!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...