Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Cosplay Appreciation Day!

As many of you know, I have been cosplaying for years, only recently getting into it in a big way. It's apparently Cosplay Appreciation day today, so I figured I would share some of my favorite costumes from over the years! There's several that I haven't done photoshoots with yet... but those are coming! And I have MASSIVE plans for 2013 - it will be my biggest cosplay year yet!

Knockout from the Female Furies

Femme 11th Doctor

Android 18 from Dragonball Z

Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden

Zombie Red Shirt from Star Trek

Rowena Ravenclaw with all Femme House Founder Group (Harry Potter)

Photo Finish from My Little Pony

Black Widow from the Avengers

Steampunk Wonder Woman

Dark Phoenix Can't Handle her own Brightness

Dark Phoenix from X-men


Julia from Cowboy Bebop

What about you guys? I'd love to see your favorite cosplays! (Of yourself or other cosplayers!)

14 comments:

  1. Love the 11th Doctor!! xo
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. REVENGE OF THE RED SHIRTS

    The by far best one I've ever personally made is Luso from FFTA2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh your cosplays are so amazing!! I've always wanted to do a proper cosplay but never had the time, money, or opportunity. I guess the closest I've gotten was dressing up for the Washington Ren Faire 3 times in a row? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how I missed your Black Widow, but your Knockout is still a personal fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such amazing cosplays! I've never attempted a real one, but I'm pretty invloved with a gothic lolita society in my area. :) I'm loving your Rozen Maiden cosplay...

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, Lolita is something I am learning about. One of my best friends is a sweet Lolita - I really want to do Victorian/Elegant Lolita. Basically dress like Isabella from Paradise Kiss!

      Delete
  6. Fave still your SP Wonder Woman. The hair, the flag, deeeelightful.

    You snapped my (best?) Dr. Horrible at PAX awhile back. Did some studio shots later, including this anachronistic laundry day: http://twitter.yfrog.com/z/h641glnnj

    ReplyDelete
  7. How have I never seen the Zombie Red Shirt before! That's gotta be my fave, AWESOME crossover work. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daaamn, your cosplay ensembles are amazeballs!! Wait, do people still say amazeballs? Whatever, I don't care. AMAZEBALLS! I'm not a Trekkie, but I think the red shirt zombies are my favorite of the bunch :) My friend is forcing me to cosplay when we go to Comic Con next year (it shall be my first time going in cosplay), so I'm going to dress up as Han Solo. Or Lumpy Space Princess. I'm not sure yet.

    <3, Nina

    thefancygeek.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steampunk Wonder Woman and Knockout are awesome! all the work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love all of these!

    My favourite of my own cosplays is my Amy Pond kiss-o-gram [see here: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/564835_10150978939596928_1769972338_n.jpg ]. I made the police vest out of a pair of men's xxl cargo shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The black widow costume is straight up sex. Can I say that?

    amen fashion, xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. THE DOCTOR!!!
    That is all!

    Karina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...