Friday, December 7, 2012

OneUpMakeup: Black Circles Begone Makeup Tutorial



Oh hello there, unicorns! I'm a couple of days late on posting this, but since I don't have an outfit pic for you today because I had a HORRIBLE allergy attack this morning, here's the latest OneUpMakeup tutorial.

This time, Mallory did makeup on me. I am afflicted with genetically pre-determined black circles under my eyes, something I have always hated about myself. Mallory demonstrates how to easily conceal black circles under your eyes with a few simple makeup tricks. Bonus: you get to see me with no makeup! (cower in fear, it's not a pretty sight)

As always, if any of you have any suggestions for tutorials you would like to see OneUpMakeup tackle in the future, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Now this is exactly what I wanted to know, it is good tutorial and can be one by ownself easily. Thanks for for sharing the tutorial with us

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...