Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Sparkly Week, as portrayed by Instagram



My desk at work is certainly not lacking in ponies. // Neon Mani/Pedi! I went to an awesome little place called Night Light Nail Salon. They gave Angie and I paraffin wax treatments, foot and neck/face massages... it was awesome, and really affordable. // All blinged out before filming on Wednesday for a super secret project. // Lita power! With Angeline, who had her legs wrapped around me for a creep while we were sitting on the ground waiting for our ride. // Aforementioned Angie and I as we continued to wait for our ride and did a little camera whoring. // Even more Angie and Molly, posing in the bathroom mirror at the Science Fiction museum. // Decompressing after two very long days, Molly style: Wearing a Pikachu kigurumi courtesy of cosplayshopper.com, eating ice cream, and watching the Inbetweeners. // Thrift score!! Nine West ankle boots for only 10 bucks at Good Will! I am in LOVE.


4 comments:

  1. so many lovely photos!
    you have such a lovely blog too, definitely following! :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter into my giveaway to win one of two big prizes, including loads of jewellery and an H&M clutch! it ends soon so be quick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thanks for letting me know! I entered and followed your lovely blog!

      Delete
  2. Love these. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it. I'm following you x

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...