Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Outfit #17: Super Mario






Dress: Thrifted // Tweed Jacket: Thrifted // Hat: H&M // Mario t-shirt: Thrifted // Shoes: Thrifted // iPhone Case c/o Friendly Neighborhood Printing

Remixed the white granny nightgown I was wearing as a dress yesterday. I've been searching for the perfect white maxi skirt for ages, when I had a dress that could pretend to be one sitting in my closet all along! Durp.

Wearing the blazer is wishful thinking >.< It's still warm, but I like rocking professor chic. MAYBE IF I WEAR ENOUGH LAYERS SEATTLE WEATHER WILL TAKE A HINT.

The t-shirt is actually a little boy's t-shirt that I found at the Good Will bins. It's very tight, but thank goodness I don't have boobs (YET) so it fits me. Because it's awesome, and vintage, and also did I mention awesome?

Fun fact about the blazer: I originally got it for a femme 11th Doctor Cosplay for San Diego Comic-con 2011! 

Can we take a moment to freak out about my iPhone case? It was custom made for me by the amazing Friendly Neighborhood Printing. It's a drawing my talented friend Hanna Paulson did of me. Riding a unicorn. Whilst a rainbow follows us in the sky. BASICALLY IT'S EVERYTHING I'VE EVER LOVED IN ONE PICTURE.

Time to go level my character for D&D tonight. Wheeeeeeee~

PS: I'm mad at work right now. I want to be home playing Borderlands 2.


14 comments:

  1. Hahaha, yes! Dress like it's fall and soon enough the weather should follow suit. Its all about setting the example ;)
    Love that blazer too, its definitely chic

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair. the outfit is fab too. you have real style.

    lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your hair! what a fun outfit too..i totally wish I could pull off something like this! great style!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, i also have a mario shirt. the outfit idea is just awesome. love it!

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your t-shirt like now, who doesn't love the mario brothers.
    Great style : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! You've made a basic t-shirt look so chic~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that shirt! I think that having an iPhone case with you riding a unicorn is pretty much the most awesome thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tee. Unfair ><

    xxx Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this outfit - the sheer-ish skirt is great, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your mario bros top!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this SO much! The hat and blazer are perfect, and those shoooes. And obvs the t-shirt. Stop it. I want to start style blogging again so badly, it is your fault ENTIRELY. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very cute. Love the hair, t-shirt, skirt, it all looks great on you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just discovered your blog! It's great! I love this outfit! The little boy's t shirt is a really good idea (i think i'll try that out!)
    Bel
    http://b-by-bel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Inspired me this geeky tshirt ;P I also have a "soft spot" for such gadgets.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The coolest geeky tee shirt I've ever found in a thrift store was Back to the Future. You are so lucky to have found a Mario one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...