Monday, November 26, 2012

Outfit #49: Bonafide Hustler








Floral Bodycon Dress: H&M (Thrifted) // Fluffy Jacket: Ross // Shoes c/o Ami Club Wear // Cross Necklace: eBay

I had a LOT of fun doing these shots. Dan and I were just kind of frakkin' around, but I decided I looked like a hoochie mama so we went to the abandoned lot next to the apartment and took some grungy photos of me. Definitely way more photoshooty than most of my outfit of the day pics - if I had more time, I'd love to do more like this. After all, I used to model ALL THE TIME, even though I've gained a lot of weight I still like to rock it in front of the lens.

I'm a brave woman for putting my foot on that mattress, even though it was shoe clad. A homeless dude was sleeping on it all summer, and I witnessed him pissing himself on multiple occasions when I checked to make sure he wasn't dead.  I live in a pretty nice, secure neighborhood, but the homeless people here are TERRIFYING. If homeless people in downtown Seattle/capitol hill are goblins, these ones are orcs. Because I live in the 'burbs, there's really not a lot of a reason for them to be here, so it just means that they are here because they are too mentally fuckered up to go anywhere else where the pickings are better. It's a bit sad, really. But I have less sympathy for them when they are screaming in a drug haze for hours at 3am.

My Thanksgiving/holiday weekend was awesome. My darling friend Liz Leo (of OneUpMakeup fame!) invited me to her family's house since I was a Thanksgiving orphan, and I had a great time. We gorged ourselves on food and wine and watched RuPaul's Drag Race.

I slept a LOT this weekend, haha. It was a nice break from constantly doing things.

Thursday I am going to Denver, CO with Daniel to see his mother for the holidays! I'm excited; Colorado is one of the few states I have never visited.

How was everyone's weekends?


8 comments:

  1. Pretty badass, thanks for asking. Those crazy homeless people O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekend was nice. Four days away from work...eating and drinking(emphasis on drinking). Can't believe it's over. Your pics are totally bitchin'. This look is just so beautiful! You do rock, Molly. <3<3
    The way the dress hugs your curves, is sexy.
    Shame about the homeless, but they are who they choose to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo=FREAKING BEAUTIFUL

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorado is only like... several hours' drive from Salt Lake.

    p.s. GAWD SO HOT STOP IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i love the whole outfit, but i have to say those shoes are the best. they really steal the show!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing look!! I love your dress. :)

    Hi from a fellow Seattleite! I saw that you're from here too. hahaha.. I love discovering local bloggers.

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...