Thursday, March 21, 2013

Outfit #57: Spring has Sprung









Dress: Thrifted // Hat: Forever21 // Boots: Litas by Jeffrey Campbell // Belt: Forever21 // Necklace c/o Pauletta Brooks Wearable Art // "Fuck Off" Rings c/o Vidakush

Oh, I'm so relieved that spring is here! Seattle may not be acting like it yet (torrential downpour and sideways winds, anyone?) BUT thanks to daylight savings I get more daylight... which means after a long winter of hibernation and hiding in a cave of blankets and anime video games, I can finally come back and give you guys outfit pictures. YAY AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!

This dress was in my collection of "to alter" dresses, and I pulled it out the other day to go thrifting with a friend and decided I love it as is. My decision on what hemline length I like to wear changes daily, so I have an entire duffel bag full of amazing old vintage dresses I want to shorten the hemline on... until I don't.

My winter involved too much for me to encompass in one blog post, but here's my promise to you, my dear unicorns: I won't abandon you again. You'll get all the weird rants, strange outfits, and cosplay news YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR (or didn't ask for). Aren't you excited?! I am.


5 comments:

  1. YAY I'm so happy you're doing outfit posts again! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the photos and Yay Spring! . Thx for the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that ring. And good call on wearing the dress as is! While it'd also look cute shorter, there is something really appealing about the knee lengthiness of it. I think the way the pleats fall is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!! :)

    NEW POST UP! Visit my blog :>
    http://theweirdperfectionist.blogspot.com/

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! u look so great! I love ur dress !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...