Monday, March 25, 2013

Outfit #59: Random Access Memories






Dress: H&M // Jacket: Thrifted // Boots: Beyond the Rack // Small Quartz Necklace c/o // Long Quartz Necklace c/o Poor Sparrow 

This outfit was actually from last week and I don't usually post things on the weekend so I saved it until today. That jacket would NOT work right now, because it's about 60 degrees Fahrenheit outside right now. FINALLY, SEATTLE IS GIVING US SPRING (and it was snowing on Friday). I'm sooo ready for sunshine, I've definitely been feeling depressed after months of leaving work when it's dark and it being nothing but overcast and drizzly. I love Seattle, but hot damn it can be very depressing at times.

Summertime means BBQs, weekend LARPing camping trips, and most importantly: SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON!!! I'm incredibly excited.

I spent the weekend working on cosplay for Sakura-con with Sarah - we ran a ton of errands and most everything is purchased/assembled! I'll be posting my cosplay lineup in another blog post. Already thinking of what I need to get done before SDCC, AND yesterday I was asked to model in a cosplay calendar so I need to dream up some "sexier" costumes for that. Any suggestions of characters you guys would like to see me cosplay? Keep in mind it has to be someone with curves, cause there's no way I could ever make myself look like a scrawny anime girl.

And in other news, I love this dress. I just love Scandinavian prints, and this SCREAMS Swedish design to me. I'd expect to see this print on pillows at IKEA... Oh, and the necklace. I've been wearing it practically every day. I LOVE RAW STONES. Thanks, Poor Sparrow <3


4 comments:

  1. I love the purple paired with the black! :)

    xx Denysia Yu
    http://denysiayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look :) Love your necklace !

    x Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove. I wanted that dress so badly from H&M, but they didn't have my size! It looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too adorable! love everything from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...