Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cosplay Schedule for Sakura-con 2013!

Unicorns! I'm finally recovered from Emerald City Comic-con (JUST BARELY), and now it's time for another convention to kick my butt with awesome. This time it's SAKURA-CON, Seattle's biggest anime/manga convention. It's a blast, rife with incredible cosplay and an epic dealer's room. This con is one of my most "mellow" of the year, in that I am NOT on any panels or signings. I'm just cosplaying every single day!

My cosplay lineup!

Princess Neptune from Sailor Moon

Friday, March 29th

The Evil Queen from Snow White

Saturday, March 30th


Blue Arpakasso 

Sunday, March 31st


How am I going to pull off the Arpakasso? Well, watch for me and find out! And if you're not at the con, watch my Instagram for pics throughout the convention.

What about you guys? Who's going to Sakura-con? Who's cosplaying?


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...