Friday, April 19, 2013

Outfit #62: Just Kickin' It






Dress: H&M (Similar) // Blazer: Thrifted (Similar) // Shoes: Ross (Similar) // Hat: Stolen from my friend Becki (Similar) // Necklace c/o Scarlett Garnet

This outfit has been sitting in my queue for a few days but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to post it, ahhh! I got this dress a few weeks ago at a second hand shop and I've found many, MANY different ways to style it. I'll be posting a few warddrobe remixes of it in the very near future.
My point: Every girl needs a polka dotted dress.

The necklace I'm wearing is a bullet casing with REAL HORSE HAIR IN IT. If anyone knows me at all, you know how much of a horse fanatic I am, so I'm pretty obsessed with it. Poooonies.

Blog post brought to you by the fact that I've just been listening to 90s rap all morning. So much Notorious B.I.G.

I have a few links to share with you guys!


See you after the weekend, unicorns!


1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your 'cosplay saved my life' post - simultaneously inspiring and saddening. made me wonder about body image and why so many women struggle with it as an issue. I wrote this: http://reflectionsandponderings.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/pondering-body-image/ I'd love to hear your comments if you have time :)

    And as always, LOVE your outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...