Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OneUpMakeup: Zombie Makeup Tutorial!

Two posts in one day - aren't you lucky little unicorns! I'm really excited for this one - I have my first makeup tutorial up with OneUpMakeup... and in it I make Tara (The Geeky Hostess - GO TO HER BLOG RIGHT NOW!) into a brain hungry zombie!

Zombie makeup is something I completely self taught myself and a skill I have honed over the years through a lot of trial, error, and zombie walks. I am very non traditional in my zombie makeup application, as I kind of do whatever I feel like, and I use a lot of eyeshadow rather than actual stage makeup. I go all animal crazy with my fingers! Here's three different zombies I did for the Red White and Dead Zombie walk this year here in Seattle - yes, one of them is me:


As you can see, I experiment with colors even when I am doing conveyer belt zombie makeup!I find it really fun and rewarding and I love fucking up people's faces with liquid latex and toilet paper, tehe. ANYWAY, so when the ladies of OneUpMakeup suggested we do a zombie makeup tutorial, I was on that shiz like white on rice. See it below!



What about you, unicorns? Do you have experience with zombie makeup? How did you fare?

8 comments:

  1. ohh, this would have been perfect for Halloween! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm glad I got to discover your's and after creeping through a few posts I love your bold & daring style and especially your hair!! I am your newest follower :)

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog follow me please and follow back if you want perlitalizardo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Totally reminds me to New Girl's makeup :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    p.s. Don't forget to check my Maison Martin Margiela with H&M GIVEAWAY ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome zombie lessons!!!

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't believe my eyes, what a perfect zombie make up!
    Come back soon to visit my: fashion blog!
    Vivi clothes giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so great!!!
    I have to keep this post until next halloween!
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha looks great dear!
    <3
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...